tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!

From: Rolf Moberg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:02:47 +0300

Hello!

I have been waiting a long time this kind of software. However I didn't manage to get tlf+gmfsk to work today. I understand the documentation in

http://pskmail.wikispaces.com

talks mainly about PSKmail and not tlf+gmfsk usage.

I have now hacked version of gMFSK 0.6 running. It keys the PTT of my K2 when using mouse or old function key macros. Most icons on the top, below the menu bar are not visible. Only "Abort transmission immediately" is visible. Unvisible buttons are working, however.

I have correct logcfg.dat (from http://tlf.wikispaces.com/config) in my contest directory and the following line in logcfg.dat

DIGIMODEM=/home/oh6kxl/gmfsk_autofile

causes tlf to print sent qso data to that file.

What should I do? GMFSK does not read/send the data in gmfsk_autofile.
Should I install some parts of pskmail or have more specific files somewhere.

When testing software, following appeas:

40DIG 31-Mar-06 18:58 0001 AA5AU 599 599 LA AA5AU section?

AA5AU is an imaginary callsign which I enter to call field.

I've been using linux for years but there a still big gaps in my skills. Maybe the problem solution is very simple. Please do not hesitate to help!

Rolf Moberg
oh6kxl