tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] gMFSK & PSKmailserver Error

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] gMFSK & PSKmailserver Error
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:25:19 +0200

Wrong mailing list?

There is a separate mailing list for pskmail Ed, and any email I send
you directly is bounced, so I can only reach you via the tlf mailing
list at the moment.... your mail service does not seem to like my
provider :(.

I will send you an invitation to join the pskmail mailing list on
coollist,com, just follow the instructions and you will get a
subscription,so ytou can follow the developments there as well.

With regards to the error message:

pskmail.org refuses more connects at the moment, we are working on
moving the domain to another server.

For the moment, you can get around it by setting
 $Aprs_port = 1314;
 $Aprs_address = netherlands.aprs2.net;
That will connect rflinkserver to a filtered APRS stream(messages only).

A new release of the pskmail server is due tomorrow, that will take care
of the problems by using fallback addresses for APRS automatically.

73,

Rein PA0R