tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Miniterm in TLF.

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Miniterm in TLF.
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:09:52 +0200

Yes, probably a configuration error. Please look in
http://tlf.wikispaces.com/arrldx_rtty_pa0r
for an example of logcfg.dat. This works with the last update of tlf
(version 0.9.30). Set the parameters to:
GMFSK=/home/youruser/gMFSK.log
DIGIMODEM=/home/youruser/gmfsk_autofile
RTTYMODE
(youruser = your home directory).
Make sure gMFSK makes a logfile in your home directory (looks like it is
empty now).

73,

Rein PA0R