tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring system for tlf

From: Fabian Kurz
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring system for tlf
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:25:07 +0200

Hello Rein,

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:19:51PM +0200, Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
> I have uploaded tlf_score.tar.gz to the repositories.
> It should be untarred in the ~/tlf directory and will make a new
> directory scoring. There you will find a README.
[...]

just tested it and I was able to implemented the rules for the FOC
Marathon rather quickly. In spite of rather complicated rules it
was easy to implement; very nice! (I will send you the sources in
a separate mail).

> If you need it, please test it. I hope you like it.

Yes, I like it. Good job! I will be glad to provide more contest
definitions in the future.

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/