tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: cwdaemon 0.9.4beta1 abailable for testing

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: cwdaemon 0.9.4beta1 abailable for testing
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:39:16 +0200

- compiles and runs on my Slackware 10.2 (kernel 2.6.16.4) perfectly
- keys my Orion perfectly with TLF 0.9.30
- weighting set to -30 stops the keying (bug), the process still runs and needs to be killed manually. If weighting set to -10, runs perfectly. Positive weighting values - without any problem, runs perfectly.

Tested up to 70 wpm, no remarkable distortion, sounds great to my ears :-) however I compiled the kernel for minimal latency (sampling frq 1000 Hz). BTW kernels above 2.6.9 are great, at least for CW purposes, however some subversion have little bugs (won't not work with some drivers, be careful).

73,
Martin, OK1RR