tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] new beta available

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] new beta available
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:46:43 -0400

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:

* I also have recoded the RTTY window. Hopefully this kills Ed's error
message at startup (I don't get any errors at startup with UBUNTU Dapper
LTS, so I am doing this blindly).

Rein, I am also using Dapper and switching between it and Debian testing. The @INC error persists. The .xtlf folder is not being installed via the ./install.sh, but is generated the first time xtlf is run. I verfied this by using Joop's .deb which also does not install the .xtlf but does not have the @INC error for whatever reason. In Joop's version the first time xtlf is called the .xtlf folder is installed and there are no other errors. Wish I could join you for a beer....

Ed W3NR