tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF trainer idea

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF trainer idea
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:52:30 +0200

Nate, do you mean something like the TLF simulator mode with some
additions like text output? The TLF simulator takes its calls from the
callmaster file and simulates the cqww-cw, (single calls only, as it
uses cwdaemon for output).

I have thought about moving the simulator mode into xtlf, but I am not
sure if it is needed...

One program I use for this purpose is 'Morse runner'. I use it under
ubuntu/vmwareplayer/XP. It would be a LOT of work to port it into Xtlf,
and I cannot do it myself as I am no soundcard programmer.

Rein PA0R