tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Example Perl files

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Example Perl files
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:42:12 -0500

Hi Rein.

Here are a couple of files that I hope will help illustrate how Hamlib
may be used from its Perl interface.  The file listmodels.pl shows how
to extract the model strings from the Hamlib namespace.

Meanwhile, I modified perltest.pl somewhat and transformed it into
testrig.pl which uses the "Dummy" rig backend.  Any real radio you have
available may be specified for real world testing.

I hope this helps.

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of