tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] voice keyer in Gutsy

From: Rob Vance
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] voice keyer in Gutsy
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 22:45:43 -0800

Okay, I solved my own problem.  For some reason my system does not like
the "/dev/dsp" which is used in the default call to SoX from tlf
(apparently).

I added "SC_DEVICE= " the logcfg.dat deliberately leaving no entry after
the '=' sign.  That fixed it.

But then the SOX output was writing on the tlf screen making a big mess.
So I added a -q to keep it quiet, like this;

SC_DEVICE= -q

Now the voice-keyer works.  Maybe this will help someone else.

... except for the Auto-CQ function in F12...

In SSB mode if you press F12 the autocq counter starts, but it never
plays the voice file in memory slot 12.  It counts to zero and then just
starts over again.

Rob