tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:18:29 +0100

After a compile run (yes, I had to install automake and build-essential) the
stuff is
now properly put into /usr/local/share/tlf and /usr/local/bin, which is where
it belongs.

During run time the philosophy is to create a separate working directory per
contest
and start tlf from there. I personally use a tree like:
~/tlf
~/tlf/qso
~/tlf/dxp_TS7N
~/tlf/dxp_ED8A
~/tlf/cqww2006
~/tlf/cqww2007
~/tlf/cqwpx2007
etc...
and start tlf inside the relevant directory.
There is a logcfg.dat in each of these directories to make sure tlf is
configured for the relevant contest.

Hope this helps,

Rein