tlf-devel
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Tlf-devel] Callmaster problem


From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Callmaster problem
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:49:25 +0100

I have changed the 'possible calls' routine:

* Output is now in the top left hand corner of tlf, like in xtlf

* The routine now checks the own log first, and marks the calls found there. 
After that the callmaster database is searched.

* Calls in callmaster can now be up to 12 characters long.

Test archive (tlf-0.9.31-2) in http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf

See attached pic... hope you like it.

73,

Rein Pa0R

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: "VE3/IK5ROS - IK5ROS Marco Tarsi" <address@hidden>
> Gesendet: 19.12.07 17:56:00
> An: TLF-DEV <address@hidden>
> Betreff: [Tlf-devel] Callmaster problem


> 
> Hello everybody, hello Rein and welcome back!
> Got a problem when I have updated my callmaster file.
> The screen went dirty and character confusion when i digit
> initial of callsign, and when I clear the entry box,  some
> of  callsign riming on screen.
> Problem come out when in the callmaster data file there is a "slashed call"
> such as portable station or something like that.
> Send screen shots, so you can see what happened.
> For example, in the 3B8 entry I have:
> 
> 3B8/OM0C
> 3B8/SM6GOR
> 3B8DB
> 
> 
> in callmaster file.
> 
> 
> 
-- 
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Attachment: tlf.png
Description: PNG image


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]