tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Improvement Suggestions

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Improvement Suggestions
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:37:12 -0700

On Jul 5, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Jul 4, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Chris Maness wrote:

3. Also, their is no such mode DIGI in the adif spec. Q's that have DIGI in the mode field, get kicked out when I try to import into trusted QSL. I have to change by hand in another program. RTTY, PSK31 etc, are acceptable modes for tqsl. It would be nice to have more choices in digi modes (just legit ones that won't get kicked out by other apps).

DATA is the correct generic digital mode to use with TQSL. The following are also accepted: AMTOR, CLOVER, FSK31, FSK441, GTOR, HELL, HFSK, JT65, MFSK16, MFSK8, MINIRTTY, MT63, OLIVIA, PACKET, PACTOR, PSK125, PSK31, PSK63, Q15, RTTY and THROB (I am not even sure what all of these are).

Actually DATA shouldn't be used either, as it isn't in the ADIF spec <http://www.adif.org/adif219.htm#Mode%20Enumeration>. The list above came from TLF itself.