tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu

From: Andy Summers
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:10:50 +0100

To Graham...

Probably a silly question, but if it helps...

Did you compile hamlib from source or was it from a package? The reason I ask is that later versions of hamlib that you compile from source require you to create a file called "local.conf" in "/etc/ld.so.conf.d/" containing the line "/usr/local/lib". Then, in a terminal as root, run "ldconfig". If you don't do this TLF can't find hamlib. It's explained in hamlib's "INSTALL" readme file.

Good luck with it,
Andy, G4KNO.