tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?

From: Olaf Devik
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:02:23 +0100

I assume your reference to tlf-1.0 refers to what is called xtlf in Ubuntu repositories, which I installed successfully today to my station computer. At first try at least the rig interface worked. If my version is older than this reference I will try out the newer one.

I only do CW so the restriction to CW should not be a major problem. Normal logger is cqrlog, but this is not very suited for tests. The backup is to setup my Windows computer and use some of the Windows test loggers, but I try to avoid Windows around my radios.

Thank you for feedback, and I assume your answer means that the console based tlf will not be developed further.

73 de Olaf