tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF-1.0.0 released

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.0.0 released
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:53:37 +0100

While still some work on TLF is needed to fix problems and add new
features I think it is time to release a stable TLF-1.0.0 version.

Please find the new version at:

http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~tb/tlf-1.0.0.tar.gz

From the NEWS file:

tlf-1.0.0
=========

Major cleanup release. Fixes lot of buffer overruns in string handling,
which stopped old version from working with new GCC and GLIBC.
 * Better recognition of hamlib install (tnx F8FCE)
 * Rewrote handling of initial exchange file. It now allows empty
   and comment lines (#) and spaces around the callsign. Leading
   space before comment gets ignored.
 * Changed ESC handling in comemnt and call input field:
   Does no longer wipe out call and exchange field if you started
sending.
 * New callmaster and cty.dat file (tnx OK1RR).

Bugfixes:
 * Fix input handling of notes.
 * Fix autocq handling.
   - First characters gets no longer swallowed.
   - CQDELAY from logcfg.dat is now handled correct.
 * fix calculation of sunrise and sunset times
 * fix calculation of QSO Rate
 * fix parsing for MARKERDOTS and MARKERCALL keywords in logcfg.dat
 * make Backspace and Delete-Keys the same to allow some more terminal
   input encodings

Enjoy using TLF and keep me informed about bugs, success stories and
suggestions for new features.

Merry Christmas es gd DX,

        Tom DL1JBE.

--