tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.0.0 released

From: Andy Summers
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.0.0 released
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:58:08 +0000

Hi Martin!

I'm not saying I can't get it to work with TLF/WinkeyServer/Orion on CW. My problem is being able to use SSB with this arrangement. Because I can't get it to work in both modes I can't use the winkey, and have reverted to cwdaemon.

TLF sends the cwdaemon command to key the PTT when you hit one of the F-keys to transmit a recorded message. It would seem that the winkey server doesn't support this because PTT isn't asserted and yet it is when I use cwdaemon.

How are you keying the Orion's PTT from TLF in SSB mode? Maybe I'm missing something.

73,
Andy G4KNO.