tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF 1.1.0

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF 1.1.0
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 06:52:32 +0000

There is a wiki: http://tlf.wikispaces.com/ Maybe Rein can handover admin rights to Tom? I have rules files for EUHFC and RDA DX..

73 Fred DM3F

On 09/07/2011 05:10 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Hi Graham,

Am Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:39:12 -0400
schrieb "Collins, Graham"<address@hidden>:

I will be sure to post about anything I develop to work with TLF.

As to "rules" files; is there a suggestion or want or desire to
collect additional or user created files for inclusion or to place in
some repository for others to access?

I would strongly prefer such a collection.

At the moment the only way is to post it here and I will include it in
next versions.

I am working on a public repo for TLF together with an Wiki were we can
add such contributions easily.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

No sense in re-inventing the wheel if someone already has a solution.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc