tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problems noted during Sweepstakes

From: Mark Bailey
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problems noted during Sweepstakes
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:07:57 -0500

Hi Tom:

I would prefer having the serial number and precedence entered without a space between them. Also check and section. Entering a three digit number is hard to remember and inconvenient. It DOES allow unambiguous sorting though. The ONE extra character for the precedence on a serial number correction is better than the extra zeros on a serial number (IMHO).

Not using TLF YET!  :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D