tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF in CQWW CW

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF in CQWW CW
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 09:12:12 +0000

Hi all,

i dont have Andys Problem as well because i always filter dupes out, so that CTRL-G jumps to the next unworked station. Some more things that could be interesting regarding bandmap might be (as proposed in the sources): - have the filter conditions in the logcfg.dat (band, mode, dupes + maybe max. life time of spots) - sort the spots around the actual working frequency (maybe in intervalls to reduce load?) - sort for mults (at least for the contests where this info can be seen from the call like wwdx or wpx)

73 Fred