tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL Mult files

From: Collins, Graham
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL Mult files
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:59:45 -0500

I noticed in the ARRL10m_mults NWT instead of NT for Northwest Territories and
PEI instead of PE for Prince Edward Island.

NWT and PEI are what are listed on the ARRL-10m contest page. Got me wondering
if the page has not been updated to reflect the correct two letter
abbreviations of whether it is expected for this contest to use the older three
letter abbreviations in deference to other contest which use the newer two
letter abbreviations.

Curious. Just something else to be careful of.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc