tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF-1.1.2 release announcement

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.1.2 release announcement
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:40:23 +0200

A minor TLF bugfix release is available at

https://github.com/downloads/Tlf/tlf/tlf-1.1.2.tar.gz

As it was a busy time here it contains only some minor changes and bug
fixes:

New features:
    - Add ARRL 10m Contest rules for DX stations.
    - Provide more actual multiplier files for arrldx and arrl10m
      contests.
    - Add a better recognition of unkown keywords in config file.

Bug fixes:
    - Fix recognition of COUNTRY_LIST keyword.
    - Fix a segfault problem in exchange handling.

Some further information about what is going on here:

    - I am working on a editable exchange field (similar to call input).

    - There is some work in progress to enable an early stop of SSB
      voice keying.

    - I did some first work to prepare a new web site for TLF, but some
      points are missing before it should go on line.
      Please have a look at http:/tlf.github.com/index2.html and give
      some feedback.
      If you have suggestions and additions please let me know. Best
      send some lines of text (maybe unformatted) and I will add it
      there.
      Further I would like to rework Reins old help page (see bottom
      of the web page for a link) in simple asciidoc format. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"