tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:55:42 +0100

Am Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:31:19 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> I'm getting 3 cabrillo files
>
> w3nr.cbr
> summary.txt
> cabrillo
>
> The w3nr and summary contain the header, the cabrillo does not.

The W3NR.cbr is the right one. Ok, I have to clean up the others.
Thanks for remembering me :-).

> My text editor did not like the .cbr, but nano had no problem. But in
> nano I now see a $0 at the end of the line

The generated cabrillo file always get named <mycall>.cbr. As far as
I know that is the standard file format for the log robots.

> QSO:  7000 CW 2012-12-31 1434 W3NR          599 0001   W4RR
> 599 001   $0

I wonder where that $ came from? Can you please send me your log and
the cabrillo file in private mail so I can check here myself?

And yes at the moment I have still a 2.0 header in the file. Switch to
3.0 has still to be done.

73, Tom DL1JBE.

P.S.: And Bob, you are right. The trailing 0 is the transmitter
identifier for the CQWPX contest. Thanks.

P.S.2: See you tomorrow. I am out for new year party now ....

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea