tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF tuning

From: ua6cey
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF tuning
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 00:09:23 +0300

Hello Rein!
Have you an interest to discuss about your TLF? Many years pass thru.
If so, I ask your advice.

I'm just a newbe on Contesting Log. Those contests I took part last year I used my Yambic, pencil and some sheets of paper.

Now I'm trying to use current TLF version on my Slackware 12 NBook.
Everything works fine. Keyer via cwdaemon, RIG control using hamlib, the TLF itself. Bad luck - I see nothing in SPOTS and BANDMAP subwindows. But a ":CLUster" command shows spot "waterfall", especially if it is REVERSEBEACON. I tried several clusters - no way. SPOTS, BANDMAP and NEEDED subwindows remains empty.
I even tried left foot. It doesn't work. Hi hi!

Just another thing. There are some local contests that use short time periods - 15 or 30 minutes during one or two contest hours.
That's an example  -  http://minitest.narod.ru/
QSO with the same station gives some point in different periods but are dupes during one period.
How can I tune TLF to perform rules like this?

Sincerely,
UA6CEY  Andrey