tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:44:03 +0000

Hi Stefano,

kind of TLF supports SO2R already 2day. If you have 2 radios and 2 Computers connected via LAN, you can use a common log. I use this also via internet connected log (needs some modified code). You may try this (but the input console is far away from the TLF comfort):

http://code.google.com/p/so2sdr/

73 Fred