tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Alternative winkeyer interface via cwdaemon for tlf

From: Andy Summers
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Alternative winkeyer interface via cwdaemon for tlf
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:16:14 +0100

Hello tlf-ers,

I've not been able to play radio for the past 5 months, and for the short term future. However, I have been busy in other ways and thought some might be interested in the winkeyer interface to tlf I developed. It's similar to OK2CQR's solution, but with more features. It's here:

http://g4kno.com/software_it/jWinkeyServer/jWinkeyServer.html

Hope it may be of use to someone, but please remember it's beta software.

73 Andy, G4KNO.