tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf QTC send pre-final

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf QTC send pre-final
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:06:30 +0100

Hello all,

looks like QTC sending is done, I've pushed out to github:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/waedc-qtc

A very short introduction:

* in a normal QSO, you can fill the callsign and contest serial
  fields
* now if all data have received, you can press the [ENTER] ONCE!
* wait till Fldigi sends the confirm message, which you had set
  up
* if station asks "TX/RX QTC?", you can press the ALT+s
* then QTC send window will opened, and Tlf sends a message
  automatically: "TX QTC QSL"
* wait till message has been sent, don't touch any key
* if station confirm that it can be QRV QTC, you can press now
  [F2] - now all QSO in list will be marked, and Tlf starts to
  send all of them; first it send the QTC serial and number of
  QSO's, then the QSO's one by one, eg:
1/10
0853 N8UM 297
0853 KU7T 204
0853 K4TD 264
* if station couldn't receive one or more QSO, it will be
  indicate: "05 PSE AGN"
* now you can move to #5 QSO, press [DEL] to delete the flag from
  QSO, and press the [ENTER]
* now Tlf sends again only that QSO, wait for the Tlf and Fldigi
  finish that
* if station send "PSE AGN ALL", you can press SHIFT+F2, this
  combo will delete all flags
* now press again [F2], and Tlf will send all QSO again
* if station send QSL, you can press [ESC], and press [ENTER] to
  save the QSO and QTC block

So, as I wrote I have never started on WAEDC-RTTY, in this year
the CW contest was my 1st WAEDC - the QTC is very new for me -
but very exciting :). I don't know, this way is a right way, this
messages and all processes are good - please begin to use it, and
if anybody has a good idea, don't hesitate, just send me that.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS

ps: the Fldigi (and/or gMFSK) and Tlf "interface" is a slightly
horrible :): no queue handling, many global buffers, wrong string
handling. I had to use a new, independent version of "keyer" from
built in keyer. Therefore have to wait for completion of each sending,
but as I see the handling of overwrite of messages could occure with
that too. It doesn't matter, that's it :)

--
I � UTF-8