tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:09:57 +0000

I can confirm the it works very well! Congrats! I like that TLF sends the TU message after correcting the call with Backspace. And yes please
deactivate it for S&P.

Now I have to find a way to RUN from Germany with Low Power to use the feature extensively. That's the hardest thing :-) And CQWW is close...

73 Fred