tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon version

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon version
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:14:04 +0100

Hi Ed,

Am Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:11:35 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:
> Ok, now what version do we need to be using ? I have 0.9.5-1 from the
> Mint14 repository.

From my experiences cwdaemon 0.9.4 has some bugs. I rely mostly to
0.9.2 at the moment.

- no correct PTT handling
- does not queue more than one message correctly (and therefore does
  not work with autosend)

As far as I know the 0.9.5 may have the same problems.
An easy check is to send two CW messages (maybe F2 and F3) shortly
after each other. 0.9.4 will mix the messages.

cwdaemon 0.9.7 got some work and fixed these problems. But for me it
crashes often.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"