tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] File Needed

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] File Needed
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:57:45 +0100

Hello Ed,

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 10:30:12AM -0500, Ed wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find an updated US State and VE province
> list ? Or one you would care to share. Google wasn't of much halp
> and the one in tlf is outdated.

This list contains few diff to current arrldx_mults in Tlf:

http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/contest/states.php

What I found:

- these states/provinces are new in this version above:
AK
HI
NW
YU

- these are misses from the list above
NT
YT

I don't understand the last two state/province just replaced or
really removed...

If I sorted the new and old versions, and make a diff, that shows
this:

1a2
> AK
12a14
> HI
39d40
< NT
41a43
> NW
63c65
< YT
---
> YU

Based on this info the YT has replaced to YU, but NW was removed.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS