tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - changed logic

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - changed logic
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:52:30 +0100

Hi all,

I did an experimental change of the autosend logic. The fixed 0.7
secongs timeout after you stop typing is gone.

Tlf now guesses the expected time to finish sending the call. If you
type in characters after autosend starts time for the new characters
gets added to the timeout. As soon as the cw output catches up it
switches automatically to the exchange field.

I hope that fixes problems with long complicated calls (e.g.
PA0/DL1JBE/p).

Until now it is only tested with cwdaemon (will not work with 0.9.4). I
am especially interested how it works with the Winkeyer interface

Please test (see below how to get it and compile) and give
feedback.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"