tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Quick change CW <> SSB -- which key to use?

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Quick change CW <> SSB -- which key to use?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:38:12 +0000

Another proposal would be <CTRL>+F1 to toggle through the modes. That would be compatible to other programms. We should include all modes to toggle through for normal qso mode.

<CTRL>+B could grab the last call and the actual frequency. Allow the user to enter a comment and wait for ENTER.

For assisted contesting fast hopping through the bandmap gets more and more important. <CTRL>+G is a bad choice for that. Maybe that could be the use for '^', because its near to F1. Just a european idea. :-)

73 Fred