tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry

From: Mike Waters
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 16:16:12 -0600

Wow!  This is so exciting. I'll test this just as soon as I am able to. Thank you!

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all OM's,

today evening I just knocked the patch together for Stew Perry
contest, you can find here:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/stewperry

This is a very-very-very beta release, I _must_ to clarify few
things, but if anybody wants to see and make some opinion, I
appreciate that.

Here is the zipped version:
https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/stewperry.zip

There IS NOT any error check, for e.g. if you don't set your QRA,
the tlf - I think - will crash.

Here is the rule file:

rules/stewperry

CONTEST=stewperry
LOGFILE=stewperry.log
CONTEST_MODE
CABRILLO=UNIVERSAL
NO_RST    # is this important?
F1=+++CQ TEST DE--- % ++TEST--
F2=@ DE %
F3=CFM UR ++5NN --#
F4=TU 73
F5= @
F6=%
F7=@ SRI QSO B4 GL
F8=AGN
F9= ?
F10= QRZ?
F11= PSE K
F12=++++TEST RSGB---- % %
CQ_TU_MSG=   # usually I've set up this as empty
S&P_TU_MSG=TU 5NN #

and logcfg.dat:

CALL=HA2OS
LOGFILE=stewperry.log
CONTEST=stewperry
SCOREWINDOW
#RADIO_CONTROL
#RIGSPEED=4800
#RIGMODEL=209
#RIGPORT=/dev/ttyS0
CWSPEED=28
CWBANDWIDTH=500
NETKEYER
NETKEYERPORT=6789
NETKEYERHOST=127.0.0.1
MYQRA=JN97

Please check the settings in your configurations before you test
it.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS