tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:13:29 +0100

Hi Ed,

I finally found time to look into it.

Am Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:33:37 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> I think I foud the answer or problem....take your choice.
>
> In the rules file I edited out SSBPOINTS=2 and MIXED, no scoring or
> points, put them back in and now scoring and points work. I edited
> the 2 out again and scoring and points quit working.
>
> Would you or someone verify what I found.

You are right. You need to define both CWPOINTS= and SSBPOINTS= as
well. Otherwise tlf does not score the QSO.

It is a little bit weird but it is the original code implemented long
time ago by Rein in tlf-0.9.10.

I am not quite sure if that is needed for the contest. I think it
would be better to allow CWPOINTS= or SSBPOINTS= standing alone. What
do you think?

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"