tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] RTTY Contest

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] RTTY Contest
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 10:54:15 -0500

This weekend is the ARRL RTTY Roundup. This is one of the more popular RTTY contests. Details are here::

 http://www.arrl.org/rtty-roundup

I have written 2 rules files, one for w/ve and the other for DX. Also have a working logcfg.dat and the needed mults file.

I tested locally and all seems to be OK.

You will need to have fldigi installed and working::

 http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/index.htm

Create these files in /home/yourusername/ named:

TLFfldigi

gmfsk_autofile

gMFSK.log

In tlf you need to open the miniterm:

:mini

Be glad to send these on to anyone wanting a copy. Make sure you review and make changes as you desire.

Thanks

Ed W3NR