tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] NAQP Problems

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] NAQP Problems
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:47:36 +0100

Hi again,

let me answer my own question....

Am Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:47:44 +0100
schrieb Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden>:

> Anyway, I wonder about the format in the log line with the
> exchange written two times. I will test the config files you posted
> earlier and will come back later.

The 'double exchange' comes from your WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND keyword in the
rules file. Whatever you enter in the excahnge field will be used as
multi and if it is new, it will be written out in teh log as multi.

So first 'TOM CA' is the exchange and second the multi.

I know that these WYSIWYG_MULTI is not very well designed. The whole
system of scoring points and multis needs a seriou overhaul.

73, de Tom DL1JBE