tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:37:23 +0100

Hello all,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 09:49:08AM +0200, Zilvinas, AUGMA wrote:

> On 2014.02.25 22:43, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> >do you mean all non-WARC bands keeps this positions, and in QSO
> >mode there would be 3 new line: 12, 17 and 30 meters? Or in
> >reverse order (30, 17, 12)? That's no problem, even that's easier.
>
> Yes, exactly.
> Maybe it would look nicer if all the bands were sorted in ascending
> mode. But I'd say this isn't so important...

ok,

> (currently I forced to grep calls in neighbouring terminal window
> hihi - this is a bit pain for me at least in current "Sochi2014"
> awards - don't want to disturb mad crowd with "LY2SS QSO B4" hihi)

:)

that's no problem, I welcome to make any modification, that's my
relaxation :)

> And speaking about "Worked" window itself - could it be a bit wider
> in qso mode - to see "date" "time" "name qth blabla""
> Or it's just the  "worked" window isn't the way/place to see this
> information ?

I think that's "just the worked" window - and if you talk about
QSO mode and non-QSO mode, then there will be two different
window... I think that's not confortable.

Currently, I imagine this function, there will be a new config
parameter, eg: SHOW_WARC. This could be used only in QSO mode. If
you set it up, the worked window will be higher, it will get plus
3 lines: 12, 17 and 30 meters bands, and the matched QSO-s will
showing.

Ed and you commented this thread, I'll start it in the next
days... if anybody has any more idea, please shere with us.

> Zilvis LY2SS
> Almost happy TLF user

that's sounds good :)

73,