tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Cabrillo generation

From: Jim Bruce
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo generation
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 19:17:19 -0500 (EST)

Good evening all. I was completing my ARRL DX SSB log and after entering the
info for the .adi and W3FA.log (cabrillo) I wondered if the info could be
automatically pulled from a text file or from extra entries in the
logconfig.dat. I know for myself and probably many of you most of this
information will not change so it would be nice to not have to fill it in every
contest. This next part may just be me but in order to make sure the entries
are correct I need to keep a cheat sheet with the proper entry data so the
robot does not kick it back. Also the the robot kicked it back because of the
following and I can't remember if I double hit the Enter key and missed it of
if there may be an omission in the tlf cabrillo generator.

*** Informative Messages from the Contest Robot ***

[X] No value is found for CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: --  I was expecting ONE or TWO
or UNLIMITED, so I set it to the default value of ONE.

Thanks,
Jim/W3FA