tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:17:16 +0100

Hi Fred and others,

sorry for being late on this. I was away for some weeks and after
coming back, there was some pile on my desk at QRL (you know how it
is).

Am Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:29:35 +0100 schrieb address@hidden:

> I compiled now from the github master, this works as usual.
>
> 73 Fred

Yes, we dropped the old code for supporting the native rig
implementation for the ORION. Normally it should not change anything
for your rig number, but we will double check.

I am just wondering that the github code works. It should be the same as
the tlf-1.2.0 version code. Can you please try to recompile the
tlf-1.2.0 and double check that it does not work?

Tanks and 73,

        de Tom DL1JBE.