tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Which version of cty.dat for CQ WW WPX contest?

From: Mike Waters
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Which version of cty.dat for CQ WW WPX contest?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:32:10 -0500

Hello all,

I see several versions in this file, and have read quite a bit on the web site.
http://www.country-files.com/cty/download/cty-2403.zip

But I can't tell which one to use for tlf. One has "wpx" in the file name, but reading the documentation, it seems its for a specific logging program rather than for this contest this weekend.

Also, I see there's a wpx rules file in tlf /rules/, and I assume it's OK to use it as is?

Thanks in advance,
Mike
www.w0btu.com