tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Few tlf instances

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Few tlf instances
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 10:16:53 +0200

Hello Zilvinas,

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:11:22PM +0300, Zilvinas, AUGMA wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I tried to run two instances (one for 'qso' logs, second for JIDX
> contest). But I got first instance terminal corruption (black upper
> side).
>
> Is this possible to run any number of them ?

yes - you can use more instance of Tlf, with these restrictions:

- use rigctld / the rigctl daemon
- use RIGMODEL=2
- use different CLUSTER, if you need (this occures the problem)
  here are the telnet clusters:
  http://www.iw5edi.com/ham-radio/?dx-cluster-telnet-links,65
  or turn off the cluster with these options

  CLUSTERLOGIN
  CLUSTER
  TELNETHOST
  TELNETPORT