tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] [tlf] Tuxwave fixups (#20)

From: Sebastian Kricner
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] [tlf] Tuxwave fixups (#20)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:44:21 +0200

Hi,

i needed the feature of the S&P Callsign because the last time i used
tlf (the first one time also), i used a optocoupler attached to the
serial port. Also i was working at DB0RC, which callsign often got
confused with DD0RC, so i needed so put some String, like D--B++0RC, to
make the B better audible.

Regards

Sebastian Kricner

--