tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring

From: Pierre Fogal
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:29:34 -0400

Hello folks,

My name is Pierre Fogal and I am VE3KTB and KC0IGY.  I've been using tlf for about 8 months now and I used it for the just completed cqww ssb contest where I operated from zone 2 as VE3KTB/VY0.

So, it seems that tlf has scored all my qso's as 3 points, including my North American contacts which should be 2 points outside of Canada and 0 for other Canadians stations.  The question then, is:  Is this due to a configuration error on my part, or a problem with the code?  I realize from reading posts in the archive that the scoring routine(s) in the code is a bit complicated.

Many thanks to the developers for their work and for any information and assistance anyone can offer.

73,
Pierre VE3KTB