tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:50:35 +0100

Hi Pierre,

thanks for your suggestions, and welcome to the Tlf users :).

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 03:29:34PM -0400, Pierre Fogal wrote:

> So, it seems that tlf has scored all my qso's as 3 points, including my
> North American contacts which should be 2 points outside of Canada and 0
> for other Canadians stations.  The question then, is:  Is this due to a
> configuration error on my part, or a problem with the code?  I realize from
> reading posts in the archive that the scoring routine(s) in the code is a
> bit complicated.

yes, the Tlf inside is a slightly complex.

First, we need to know your config - please share with us your
logcfg.dat, and rule files. You can send them to this list, share
through pastebin or any file share system (Dropbox, Git's Gist,
...)

Also need to know which Tlf version do you use?

The CQ-WW and CQ-WPX contests in Tlf are "hardcoded". That means,
there isn't any option (in terms of contest rules), which you
could use, and Tlf will works otherwise.

> Many thanks to the developers for their work and for any information and
> assistance anyone can offer.

you're welcome :),

73,

Ervin