tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: n8vw
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 17:33:13 -0500

Why not github?

Pat

On 2015-01-05 16:49, Ed wrote:
On 01/05/2015 04:07 PM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

Another point is to look how to avoid the spamming of the wiki. It needs regular time to clean up the spam. Do we have time for that? Does anyone
have experience how to handle it?

I for myself have no preference for any of the mentioned wiki systems.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

The fldigi wiki has been around for several years, never had a spam
problem, but I keep an eye on it weekly.

You have to register to edit, but its open to everyone to read.

I would be OK if we went with Ervin's suggestion.

Ed W3NR