tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:02:35 +0100

Hi Ed,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 08:46:36AM -0500, Ed wrote:
> On 01/11/2015 02:35 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >as discussed some days ago we have now the new Tlf intro page at
> >
> >http://tlf.github.io (can be found also under http://tlf.github.com).
> >
> >Please have a look and give comments about corrections or suggested
> >additions.
> >
> >73, de Tom DL1JBE
>
> I'm stil getting the old page.

I think there _isn't_ new page. If you want to help to
contribute, have any idea to update this page, just notice us.

Here is the source of that page:

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf.github.com/blob/master/index.html

If you have github account, you can clone that repository, and
can made any modification. Let's start it! ;)

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf.github.com

73,

Ervin
HA2OS