tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cw keyer via hamlib

From: Tomasz Pabich
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cw keyer via hamlib
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 23:02:03 +0100

I use KX3, i wan to use internal keyer, because they work like winkeyer, and I dont need any additional hardware or cable.

___________

Tomasz Pabich
513 031 112

* On 2015 02 Dec 15:38 -0600, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Arevthey possibility to addnthis functionality ??
> Hamlib do this quite well, only what isnneeded is sending hamlib command
> insted cqwdaemon or winkeyer.

As far as I know there is some provision for telling the radio to send
Morse.  It would depend on which radio you're wanting to use as to how
this could be done.

73, Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."