tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 16:33:09 +0100

Hi David,

what version of tlf do you use -  tlf-1.2.2 or the development version
from github? And please tell us which linux version you have installed.

Am Sun, 6 Dec 2015 13:30:57 +0000 schrieb David Quental
<address@hidden>:

> Hello all,
>
> I have been having problems to compile TLF:
>
> make[2]: Entering directory '/home/ct1drb/tlf/src'
>    CC       keyer.o
> keyer.c:31:19: fatal error: panel.h: No such file or directory
>   #include <panel.h>
>                     ^
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:547: recipe for target 'keyer.o' failed
> make[2]: *** [keyer.o] Error 1
>
> I know how to solve it, just to add the path for panel.h,
> /usr/include/ncurses/.

Can you please tell me where you add the path? Normally the path to
panel.h gets determined by running ./configure. It is already needed or
all #includes to <ncurses.h>. So there should be no error at all or an
error for each file which includes <ncurses.h>.

73, de Tom DL1JBE