tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 13:57:14 -0600

David,

I have committed a patch to the build system that uses two GNU macros to
find the needed files.  If you can clone my repository:

https://github.com/N0NB/tlf.git

and switch to the search-for-panel branch and test the build on your
system with the symlink you created for panel.h removed (back to
OpenSuSE default), I would be grateful to see how it works.  Please let
us know.

73, Nate