tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Improved keyboard handling

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Improved keyboard handling
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 07:38:28 +0100

Hi all,

Am Mon, 4 Jan 2016 19:56:23 +0100
schrieb Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden>:

> Hi Nate, hi Ervin,
>
> having some common key handling is a great goal - but not so even to
> reach.
>
> Thanks for the work Nate. I did some similar stuff some time ago, but
> got distracted by some more urgent problems in tlf. I will try to find
> the old branch and push it to github for reference.

in meantime I found the branch and pushed it to my copy of the repo.
You can find it at https://github.com/dl1jbe/tlf/tree/use_keypad_new

Be aware that it sits on a really old code base (tlf-1.20_pre4). So
have a look and pick up what seems appropriate.

73, de Tom.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea