tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 20:02:06 -0700

O.K....!!

Here's what I have done on the ARCHLINUX "front";

- Updated **and** uploaded to the archlinux repos version to 1.2.2
which is the last version that compiles without "'the" panel.h error.
^^^ this version is from NOV-2015 and is before the mid-Dec-2015 notes
v/v the changelog and is specific to the issue; re: panel.h and how
panel.h is located/found . <- tlf version 1.2.3 will NOT compile (due
to the afore mentioned panel.h issue and was released in JAN-2016).

- I *have* created a fix to upgrade the version available in the
archlinux repos to the latest version of tlf ...and
although it is sloppy, it will work.

SO ..... it would be helpful to know if this bug is an easy fix or
will it take some time to fix ? i.e. The answer will help me decide
how to proceed v/v the archlinux repos.

TIA for the answer as to any forthcoming fix and VY 73 om's de baab w9ya